Who are We
Learning, Development and Consultancy (LDC) is the training arm of Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (CPAS) aiming to build capabilities to deliver the best programmes and services for our Clients. We address CPAS stakeholders and service providers learning & development needs.
The department supports the belief through organising certification courses and workshops conducted by experts in the fields of Early Intervention, Special Education, Allied Health, Social Work and Psychology, as well as internal and external staff, parents, caregivers and public participants.
What we Do
We envision to:
- The Go-To organisation for Trans-Disciplinary training
- Provide training and coaching to parents and caregivers, special needs educators and professionals in the sector
- Conduct CPAS signature training programmes
We conduct training to:
- Support growth and development in employees’ professional roles and responsibilities
- Provide families the knowledge and ability to have quality life for themselves and their loved ones with special needs
Get In Touch
- +65 6585 5651
65 Pasir Ris Dr 1
Cerebral Palsy Centre