28 to 29 June 2022
27 May 2022
Contact duration and timing
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Full Course fee: S$375
Course Capacity :
Max: 24 participants
Managers, Executives, Allied Health Professionals
Emotional Intelligence involves the ability to recognize your own emotions as well as the emotions of other people. It is about how you manage your emotions and other people’s emotion in a positive way. This workshop will empower you to handle different stakeholders at our workplace effectively by enhancing your emotional intelligence. to facilitate the transfer of learning to actual workplace realities.
Participants will enhance their EQ by learning a framework that is extremely adept at helping to not only improve their own life, but also the lives of their clients or other stakeholders within Social Service Organisation/Voluntary Welfare Organisation sector.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to learn to:
- Evaluate self, develop, and align them to their organisational goals
- Work effectively with others in a business context to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Build stronger bonds and create a happy, productive work environment
- Identify suitable work-life balance strategies to achieve personal as well as organisational goals
- Learn to assess emotional intelligence of self and others, and identify ways to increase its level
- Apply emotional intelligence to guide thinking, actions, to influence and persuade others to achieve a win-win outcome
John Lai had more than 12 years of operational & management experience managing customers and staff. Career experience spanned from working for SME to MNC in various industries such as F&B, Travel and Banking. This enables me to understand the challenges that businesses face. Together with the working experience, I have more than 12 years of training experience engaging diverse range of customers in adding value to their life.
Terms and Conditions
– Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving invoice or full payment.
– In the event of no show up for the course, course fee will be charged with no refund.