6 September 2023
6 July 2023
Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore
65 Pasir Ris Drive 1
9:00am – 12:00pm
Full Course Fee
Max : 15 participants
Teachers, Allied Health Professionals and Caregivers new to working with Children/Adult with Physical and/or Intellectual Disabilities
This module provides a practical approach in introducing participants with hands on practice to switch access for early learners
Participants will learn:
- What is switch access?
- How a switch works.
- How to connect a switch to a computer.
- A variety of ways to setup for multiple switch users in a classroom for group teaching.
- Switch skills acquisition.
- From each other by raising questions, suggesting solutions, and providing resources/references.
Mr. Ramlan Bin Hamim is an Educator in CPAS Assistive Technology Hub (AT Hub). He is responsible for building accessible learning resources based on AT device so that technology can be fully utilized during classroom lessons. He participates in designing outcome goals within the AT team keeping clients learning level in mind. He also lead in advocating for AT usage among teachers e.g. lead change in shaping positivity in teachers’ attitudes towards AT usage and parents and students. He trained /upskilled teachers on AT usage together with other AT professionals i.e., scheduling sharing sessions, workshops, etc. on a regular basis. Provides AT intervention from assessment, trial, recommendations to implementation in the classroom for students who are referred to AT Hub by the school team. Guide teachers in AT delivery processes. Advise and educate non-teaching AT professionals in formulating AT policy, and subsequent SOPs and AT usage, that anticipates operational constraints/ classroom practices which is aligned with curriculum goals and priorities, and MOE’s expected outcomes.
Terms and Conditions
– Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving invoice or full payment.
– If the participant is absent without valid reason or without supporting document, full course fees will be charged with no refund