7 September 2023
7 July 2023
Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore
65 Pasir Ris Drive 1
9:00am – 12:00pm
Full Course Fee
Max : 15 participants
Teachers and Caregivers working with Children/Adult with Physical and/or Intellectual Disabilities
CPAS AT Hub has developed a PowerPoint template that allows creation of PowerPoint slideshows that are accessible to switch users. Add switch accessibility on anything you create with PowerPoint!
This is the first part of a two-session module. We will introduce participants to concepts and basic features of this template.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop for this module.
a. Operating system: Microsoft Windows
b. Software installed in the system: Microsoft PowerPoint
Please note that Apple MacOS is not compatible with this template.
Participants will learn:
- About a few commercially available and online switch accessible resource, enabling children of all abilities to play, develop and achieve.
- An alternative method on how to use hyperlinks in PowerPoint to provide access for switch users.
- In details to parts and controls available in this template.
- To associate general interactive PowerPoint creation practice with this template.
Mr. Ramlan Bin Hamim is an Educator in CPAS Assistive Technology Hub (AT Hub). He is responsible for building accessible learning resources based on AT device so that technology can be fully utilized during classroom lessons. He participates in designing outcome goals within the AT team keeping clients learning level in mind. He also lead in advocating for AT usage among teachers e.g. lead change in shaping positivity in teachers’ attitudes towards AT usage and parents and students. He trained /upskilled teachers on AT usage together with other AT professionals i.e., scheduling sharing sessions, workshops, etc. on a regular basis. Provides AT intervention from assessment, trial, recommendations to implementation in the classroom for students who are referred to AT Hub by the school team. Guide teachers in AT delivery processes. Advise and educate non-teaching AT professionals in formulating AT policy, and subsequent SOPs and AT usage, that anticipates operational constraints/ classroom practices which is aligned with curriculum goals and priorities, and MOE’s expected outcomes.
Terms and Conditions
– Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving invoice or full payment.
– If the participant is absent without valid reason or without supporting document, full course fees will be charged with no refund