1 November 2023 (Virtual Asynchronous)
1 August 2023
Self – Paced (20 learning hours)
Full Course Fee
Max : 30 participants
Allied Health Professionals, Teachers
The Alert Program®, with its user-friendly approach, helps anyone articulate their inner experience of self-regulation (how alert they feel). Self-regulation awareness turns into action with the program’s simple strategies. The program emphasizes how to change alert levels throughout the day, making it easy to get out of bed, work, be productive, learn, relax, and socialize.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to adapt the Alert Program® for use in a school, home, therapy, or community setting with an individual or group of individuals (any age from birth to elder care).
- Interpret their own sensorimotor preferences thereby improving the ability to facilitate self-regulation in others (children or adults).
- List new therapeutic/educational activities to support self-regulation appropriate for use in school, home, therapy, or community settings.
- Identify novel methods for sharing sensory integration and Alert Program® basic concepts with others.
MarySue Williams and Sherry Shellenberge
Terms and Conditions
– Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving invoice or full payment.
– If the participant is absent without valid reason or without supporting document, full course fees will be charged with no refund